Heavy quarks: a continuing probe of the strong interaction
International Scientific Seminar
at Chicheley Hall
Wednesday 28th January - Thursday 29th January 2015
organisers: Gert Aarts (Swansea University), Chris Allton (Swansea
University) & Christine Davies
(University of Glasgow)
- Participation is by invitation only.
- The meeting starts at 9am on Wednesday and finishes at 4pm on
- Accommodation is in Chicheley Hall. This page
includes travel information.
- Accommodation is automatically booked for two nights: Tue night and Wed night.
- The Royal Society assumes most people will depart on Thu afternoon.
- If you prefer to stay the Thu
well, let the organisers (GA) know as soon as possible, since
the Royal Society has to be notified.
- Accommodation and local food/drinks are covered by the Royal Society.
- Travel expenses are covered as far as the budget allows. Please book your flights etc on time. If your
flights are substantially cheaper by including a weekend, you may want to combine your visit with a seminar in one of the departments in the UK.
- Chicheley Hall has a long history, being mentioned in the 1086
- Yannis Burnier
- Carleton deTar
- Miguel Escobedo
- Ron Horgan
- Olaf Kaczmarek
- Seyong Kim
- Mikko Laine
- Harvey Meyer
- Andre Mischke
- Sasa Prelovsek
- Alexander Rothkopf
- Sinead Ryan
- Jonivar Skullerud
- Joan Soto
- Christopher Thomas
- Matt Wingate
- Oliver Witzel
- Christine Davies
- Chris Allton
- Gert Aarts